Complete this form to request help from the Kimberley Infrastructure Volunteers to escalate service delivery issues not attended to.
We also collect information on the public’s experience with the Sol Plaatje Call Centre and the reporting of problems and issues in general.
Your personal details will be kept confidential. Statistics and non personal information may be shared with Sol Plaatje, other stakeholders and the general public to help improve the call centre efficiency and user experience.
Please enter details relevant to your issue.
If you experience any problems completing this form please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- THE NORTHERN CAPE WILL BE THE HARDEST HIT BY CLIMATE CHANGE - June 29, 2018
- Community Leader Replies to ANC Statement on Sol Electricity Tariffs - June 28, 2018
- Water Outage & Water Restoration Tips - March 24, 2018
- Piet Els Farm Attack Latest Coverage & Updates - January 24, 2018
- Die Gariep Kunstefees sê Koebaai - January 22, 2018
- Sol Plaatje Municipality Mayoral Councillors stop Royldene Park Fence - December 5, 2017
- ANC members to challenge Northern Cape leadership - November 6, 2017
- SOL PLAATJE TO HOST 2018 SANDF ARMED FORCES DAY - November 2, 2017
- Sports star never gives up on goals - October 26, 2017
- Witness testifies against Sol Plaatje municipality - October 23, 2017