Climate expert Johan van den Berg recently addressed the Northern Cape Red Meat Producers’ Organisation congress on the outlook for climatic conditions in the future, and how to manage the associated risks. He highlighted the differences between climate change and climate variability and suggested how farmers could factor this into their planning.
Johan van den Berg is the manager of specialised crop insurance at Santam and is based in Bloemfontein. For more information, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THE NORTHERN CAPE WILL BE THE HARDEST HIT BY CLIMATE CHANGE - June 29, 2018
- Community Leader Replies to ANC Statement on Sol Electricity Tariffs - June 28, 2018
- Water Outage & Water Restoration Tips - March 24, 2018
- Piet Els Farm Attack Latest Coverage & Updates - January 24, 2018
- Die Gariep Kunstefees sê Koebaai - January 22, 2018
- Sol Plaatje Municipality Mayoral Councillors stop Royldene Park Fence - December 5, 2017
- ANC members to challenge Northern Cape leadership - November 6, 2017
- SOL PLAATJE TO HOST 2018 SANDF ARMED FORCES DAY - November 2, 2017
- Sports star never gives up on goals - October 26, 2017
- Witness testifies against Sol Plaatje municipality - October 23, 2017
Wordpress is loading infos from coPlease wait for API server guteurls.de to collect data from