Public March against Poor Service Delivery & High Municipal Rates to take place on Thursday, 30 April 2015 starting from 07:30.
Kindly be informed that the procedure for the march of Thursday 30 April 2015 will be as follow:
· Gathering from 07:30 in parking area of Train station (town)
· All transport to drop off activists by 08:45.
· Marshals (in yellow bibs) will gather all activists, supporters and staff at 08:50.
· Gerald will give route and protocol to be followed by 08:55.
· March proceedings start at 09:00 sharp.
· Traffic and police vehicles will be in the front as well as at the back of the marchers.
· Marshals will be on all sites to ensure that everyone stays in line with the proceedings.
· Provincial leader Andrew Louw will lead the proceedings.
· Podium, mics and sound trailer will be setup at the destination point (Municipal Offices).
· Provincial Leader will address the activists and supporters once the Municipal Manager is ready to receive memorandum.
· Any other arrangement will be given through after the handover process.
People are encouraged to bring along family and friends to the march.
It is kindly requested that all staff (Provincial as well as Legislature) avail themselves after the march, in order to assist with cleaning and other duties