An independent witness, testifying at an inquest investigating the deaths of five Sol Plaatje municipal workers in 2012, says safety was not the municipality’s main priority.
Emmanuel Khanyile testified that the Sol Plaatje Municipality in Kimberley, never considered the worst case scenario at Homevale Treatment Plant until the deaths.
- KIMBERLEY SHUTDOWN – HOW WE GOT HERE - July 20, 2018
- THE NORTHERN CAPE WILL BE THE HARDEST HIT BY CLIMATE CHANGE - June 29, 2018
- Community Leader Replies to ANC Statement on Sol Electricity Tariffs - June 28, 2018
- Water Outage & Water Restoration Tips - March 24, 2018
- Piet Els Farm Attack Latest Coverage & Updates - January 24, 2018
- Die Gariep Kunstefees sê Koebaai - January 22, 2018
- Sol Plaatje Municipality Mayoral Councillors stop Royldene Park Fence - December 5, 2017
- ANC members to challenge Northern Cape leadership - November 6, 2017
- SOL PLAATJE TO HOST 2018 SANDF ARMED FORCES DAY - November 2, 2017
- Sports star never gives up on goals - October 26, 2017
Wordpress is loading infos from coPlease wait for API server guteurls.de to collect data from